WorldHost customer service training is an interactive, engaging experience for your staff, covering real-world situations. Flexible content ensures that workshops are always highly relevant allowing trainers to adapt the content to suit your organisation. Participants’ can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so your customers feel the benefits, fast. At the same time, WorldHost training develops participants’ transferrable skills which they will be able to utilise for the rest of their lives.
The WorldHost ‘Inclusive Service’ programme will help employees to welcome a diverse range of people to your business or organisation and provide them with a consistent level of service befitting progressive moral, ethical and cultural attitudes.
Who should take the workshop?
This workshop is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
What does it cover?
- Identifying customers (and their different needs)
- The impact of not providing accessible services
- Key words and phrases
- Putting yourself in someone else’s place
- Visible and invisible disability
- Common disabilities
- Planning for action
- Disability etiquette
- Re-framing disability
- Inclusivity beyond disability
- Gender identity
- Gender neutralising
- Ageing population
Benefits of the programme
- Simple and easy changes that won’t break the bank to support a diverse range of customers
- 1 day programme that is adaptable to multiple roles, sectors or industries
- Easy to contextualise
- Participative and interactive with an applied focus on ‘active learning’
- Recognise unique customer requirements for an inclusive service culture
- Describe techniques to support unique customer requirements
- Support inclusive practice within your working culture
- Identify how to make your services accessible
Senior Visitor Services Assistant, Perth Museum and Art Gallery
3rd December 2021