Why not make the best of your in-house talent and knowledge by using your own people to deliver your in-house training?
We can help your Trainers to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours that they need to design and deliver impactful learning and development activities. Our programmes are of benefit to people who are new to delivering training as well as those that just want to brush up on their skills.
Your Trainers will learn about:
- Basic presentation and facilitation skills
- The principles of effective training design
- How to plan and prepare training activities that have impact
- Learning space design
- ‘Classroom’ management.
- Group Facilitation, Interaction and Group Dynamics.
- The techniques to capture people’s attention
- Simple methods to show credibility and gain trust
- How to answer questions – even if you don’t always know the answer!
- How to build rapport right from the start
- Recognising different learning styles
- Adapting the approach to meet different learning styles so every learner benefits
Train the Trainer courses can be delivered over one day in a group setting with social distancing rules in place. Alternatively this course can be delivered using online bite-sized learning sessions.