We all know that great customer service means happy customers. Happy customers come back, they spend more and tell others about good things about you which helps to promote your business. In the current connected world, social media, peer reviews and online ratings, never has customer care been as important as it is today.
Happy employees create happy customers. Your employees are also motivated by customer positivity and this generates workforce enthusiasm and loyalty.
Your customer service represents your brand and your values. What do you want people to say about your business?
Is your customer service a competitive advantage or disadvantage?
It costs less to retain a customer than it does to find new ones. Can you afford not to invest in great customer service?
If you think that you need to improve customer service in your business speak to us. TQC offers bespoke training for your people and teams to help them to:
- Understand why it’s important for your business to focus on customer needs
- Know the difference between good and poor customer care and why
- Understand the different needs of customers (both external customers and internal customers) – who are they and are we meeting their needs?
- Understand how their role directly impacts on the customer experience
- Learn about the different types of communication and the impact this has on different customers
- Learn how to ‘turn it around’ when things go wrong