At TQC we believe that most managers already have some of the answers to their workplace and people-management challenges. But sometimes managers need some guidance and support to facilitate learning and find the right answers. The answers that will improve performance in the here and now.
Some of the benefits our clients achieve from coaching include:
- The development of in-house talent and their potential
- Increased motivation of people and teams
- Improved relationships between people and teams
- Improved achievement of targets and goals and business performance
- A culture of greater ownership and responsibility
- An increase in managers’ self-awareness
- Improvement to specific skills or behaviours
TQC offers one-to-one coaching sessions and programmes helping your managers to develop new habits and be supported to put these into practice. Behaviours can improve and positive and long-lasting results can be achieved in the workplace in a short space of time.
Coaching can be provided face-to-face at your premises or another venue. We can also coach managers remotely via the phone or video apps.
“Changes in our senior management team meant that some people were out of their depth. Coaching was a massive benefit for them to step up to their new responsibilities.”